Website upgrading entails the following:
- Upgrading WordPress
- Upgrading Plugins
- Upgrading the Theme
Web security entails the following:
- Implementing a firewall.
- Changing file and folder permissions.
- Perform a security scan.
- Block PHP file execution.
- Limit login attempts.
- Ban certain usernames.
- Enforce strong passwords.
- Strong database password.
- Activate the .htaccess file to block malicious nots
- Implement SSL certificate using Let’s Encrypt if your hosting provider provides for it.
- Upgrade your PHP if your hosting provider provides for it.
Website backup entails the following which is once-off :
- Backing up the database to Amazon
- Backing up the website to Amazon
Website health entails the following:
- Checking for broken links.
- Create sitemap and submit to Google Search Console.
- Sign up with website with Google Analytics, if needed.
- Create a weekly report to be sent to client which will show amongst other: number of visitors, bounce rate, average time spend on a page, popular pages, etc
- Check DNS settings such as DMARC, DKIM, SPF. Important to ensure that your e-mails are delivered.
- Add the Facebook Pixel to your website.
- Check whether your website or IP address has been blacklisted.
- Check domain ownership.
Website speed entails the following:
- Run a Gtmetrix (gtmetrix.com) report on the home page.
- Fix errors on the home page to achieve at least 80%.
- Optimise images on the home page.
- Leverage browser cache.
- Cache content.
- Optimise the database.
There is a once-off cost of R2500.00 to implement the above services.There is a 25% discount for 2 or more websites.
- This is a premier service which no-one offers in South Africa to the extent above.
- We also offer similar services for Joomla
- The turn-around time from invoice payment and providing of login details is 10 working days.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your domain name(s).